Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Marc Nimetz joins RB Sunrise Rotary



Marc Nimetz may be the newest member of the Rancho Bernardo Sunrise Rotary, but with 24 years as a Poway resident, he brings a LOT of local experience with him when he walks through the door each week.
“Early on in my career I worked 70 hour weeks for my employer. This taught me to work for myself AND to help those with less than I have,” he says.
The young entrepreneur opened his own Farmers Insurance Agency in 2011 and never looked back.
“Now that I’m controlling my own destiny and reaping the fruits of my own labor, it’s time for me to give something back. And THAT is why I joined Rotary.”
“I want to help this community that has given me so much for so long. This is my home and these people are my family, and I wouldn't trade it for anyplace in the world.”
“We truly are privileged to live in such a wonderful area – rich with culture, history, and talent. I see it as the responsibility of everyone who enjoys and appreciates Poway and RB to lend a hand, both personally and professionally. And I see it as my own responsibility to lead by example.”
You’ll find Marc and the other 50+ business and community leaders in the RB Sunrise Rotary meeting for breakfast every Tuesday at 7am at the RB Country Club on Greens East Road in RB. Professionals from throughout the region considering membership in the club are invited to attend for a free breakfast and some of the finest camaraderie to be found in north county.
More information about the RB Sunrise Rotary can be found online at www.rbsunrise.org.

No comments: